- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
About VIVE Business+
VIVE Business+ is a secure, enterprise-level, web-based platform that allows you to manage and control your fleet of standalone headsets. It gives you efficiency and ease—all in one place. Optimize and scale up your operation with remote device and content management. Maximize VIVE™ standalone hardware capabilities with VIVE Business+ advanced features.
Important: Make sure the VIVE Focus 3 software is updated to version 5.0.999.646 or later.
With VIVE Business+, you can:
- Manage your devices. For details, see Managing your devices.
- Upload apps and media files for your devices. For details, see Uploading apps to VIVE Business+ and Uploading media files to VIVE Business+.
- Create a batch configuration package to quickly set up several devices with the same settings. For details, see About batch configuration.
- Share maps between your devices. For details, see Exporting maps.
Tip: Click Support on the left panel to view the VIVE Business+ user guide.