Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Generating a QR code to enroll devices
VIVE Business+, do any of the following:
- Click Dashboard. Under Enroll devices, click Go.
- Click Manage devices > Registered > Enroll.
Device information, and then enter the following information:
- Device name Give a name for the device(s) you’re enrolling.
- Initial device name suffix Enter the number to add as a suffix to the device name for the first device you enroll.
- Auto increase suffix Automatically increase by 1 the number after the
Device name based on
Initial device name suffix. This prevents duplication of device names.
For example, if Initial device name suffix is 3, the device name of the first device you enroll will be device_name3. The succeeding devices you enroll will be named device_name4, device_name5, device_name6, and so on until you stop enrolling devices.
Wi-Fi settings, and then enter the necessary Wi-Fi network information so devices can connect to the Wi-Fi network. Devices need to be connected to Wi-Fi to get updates and download apps and files.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi access point and headset are in close proximity of each other.
- Currently, devices can only be enrolled to VIVE Business+ when they're connected to a Wi-Fi network using the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band.
- Click Generate QR code.