Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Editing group settings
You can edit group settings after you've created the group.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage devices > Group.
- Click the group you want to edit.
Scroll down to
Group properties, and click
You can change the following:
Note: If you change the map, make sure the device is used at the same location where the map was created. If not, you'll need to redraw the play area boundary.
- ROM and how you want to update the ROM version
- Batch configuration package
- Click Save.