Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Editing and deleting media files
You can edit app information and delete media files.
Important: Only organizations subscribed to the Ultimate tier have access to app management features. To learn more about what organization tiers are offered, please contact your account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, click Manage files > Media.
- Click the media type tab where the file you want to edit or delete is located.
- Click the file you want to edit or delete.
Do any of the following:
- To edit file information, click . After editing the file's information, click Save.
- To delete the file, click Remove in the bottom right.