- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Managing your devices
Use VIVE Business+ to manage your devices.
Important: You'll need to enroll your devices in order for you to manage them using VIVE Business+. To learn how to enroll your devices, see Enrolling devices.
- In VIVE Business+, click Manage Devices > Registered. In the list, you can see some basic information about the device such as the device name and battery status.
- Click the headset to check the device details.
In the device details page, you can:
- Click Find Device to make the headset LED blink a few seconds so you can identify it.
- Click to edit device information.
- Check recent tasks for the device.
- Export the device log for troubleshooting.
- Export or delete the current map on the device. See Exporting maps.
- Reset the device.