Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
Managing your devices
Use VIVE Business+ to manage your devices.
Important: You need to enroll your devices in order for you to manage them using VIVE Business+. To learn how to enroll your devices, see Enrolling devices.
- In VIVE Business+, click Manage Devices > Registered. In the list, you can see some basic information about the device such as the device name and battery status.
- Click the headset to check the device details.
In the device details page, you can:
- Click Find Device to make the headset LED blink a few seconds so you can identify it.
- Click to edit device information.
- Check recent tasks for the device.
- Export the device log for troubleshooting.
- Export or delete the current map on the device. See Exporting maps.
- Reset the device.