Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
3DoF Mode lets you use VIVE Focus 3 as a 3DoF device for greater compatibility with different types of VR content.
3DoF devices can track rotational motion, but not translational motion (forward, backward, horizontal, and vertical). This means that the device only knows when the user turns his or her head left, right, up, or down. VR controllers in 3DoF mode work best when they are above waist height and near the user.
3DoF Mode is useful for VR simulators, theater performances, and cinema halls.
For pre-setup information, see Pre-setup. For details on setting up 3DoF Mode, see Setting up the headsets.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.