Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
LBE Hybrid Mode
Approximately 90% of our LBE partners who participated in LBE social multiplayer experiences needed guidance on adjusting the fit of the headset, which is usually done in the preparation area.
However, because VIVE Focus 3 is in VO Mode during this stage, users skip the initial setup, which includes guidance on adjusting the fit of the headset. Therefore, such guidance should be provided before entering the play area.
Preparation area (left)
After preparing, users will move to the play area, and their headsets will enter LBE Mode. 6DoF tracking will start automatically, without the need for the user to recalibrate the headset or start in a specific location.
Play area (right)
LBE Hybrid Mode is ideal when lots of headsets are frequently being swapped out in VR arenas or large exhibition halls where people are constantly moving around to view artworks, play games, or participate in athletic training sessions.