Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Pairing the primary headset with VIVE Manager
Pair the primary headset with VIVE Manager so you can use your mobile device to modify settings and install system updates on the headset.
Make sure you have VIVE Manager installed on your Android device. See Pre-setup for details.
Consult the following help topic on the VIVE Business support site for details on pairing VIVE Focus 3 with VIVE Manager: https://business.vive.com/us/support/focus3/category_howto/pairing-vive-manager-with-headset.html
After pairing the headset, you can create a virtual map of your play area. See Creating a map for details.
Make sure the primary headset has finished the OOBE process or that a configuration package has been imported into VBC before pairing the headset with VIVE Manager. See Importing a configuration package into VBC for details.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.