Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
Uploading media files to VIVE Business+
Upload videos, photos, and music to assign them to your devices.
Important: Only organizations subscribed to the Ultimate tier have access to the Apps and Media management features. To learn more about what organization tiers are offered, please contact your account manager.
- In VIVE Business+, go to Manage files > Media.
- In Type, select the media type you want to upload.
Browse next to
File name and browse for the file you want to upload.
The file you're uploading must be in one of the following formats:
Video MP4 and MKV Image JPG, JPEG, and PNG Music MP3Note:
- The maximum number of files you can upload for each media type is three.
- You can only upload one file at a time.
- Click Upload. All uploaded media files will then be automatically assigned to headsets that are part of a group.
Note: Media files will not be assigned to headsets that are not part of a group.