Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- How do I register several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- How do I add more seat licenses?
- How do I release a seat license?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- Contact Us
What happens to a device when the license expires?
VIVE Business+ will automatically move devices with expired licenses to valid seat licenses if they are available. If there are no available valid seat licenses, devices that can't be moved will be deregistered. You won't be able to use VIVE Business+ to manage these devices. To purchase additional licenses, contact your account manager.
Important: A device can only be moved to an available seat license if the license has been activated. See How do I add more seat licenses?.