Nothing's in my cart
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
About the VIVE Cosmos controllers
Use the VIVE Cosmos controllers to interact with objects in the VR world.
- VIVE button
- MENU button
- Y button
- X button
- B button
- A button
Note: The MENU button on the left controller appears as a VIVE button when VIVE Cosmos was first released.
- Right bumper
- Right trigger
- Grip button
- Left bumper
- Left trigger
- Battery cover
Note: When you need to clean the controllers, simply wipe them down using the cleaning cloth provided in the box. Do not use organic solvents or acid-based liquids to clean the controllers.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.