Nothing's in my cart
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
Detaching the cable guides from the headset band
If you want to reattach the on-ear heaphones, you first need to detach the audio cable guide and headset cable guide from the headset band. The cable guides are included in the replacement kit for earphones. For details on how to order the replacement kit for earphones, contact Customer Care.
Make sure to keep these parts in a safe place.
Detaching the audio cable guide
You can remove the audio cable guide from the right side of the band.
- Remove the side cushion.
- Remove the screws using a cross-shaped screwdriver (PH00).
Remove the rubber pad that holds the audio cable connector against the audio cable guide.
- Side cushion
- Rubber pad
- Audio connector
- Audio cable guide