Nothing's in my cart
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Contact Us
What is Origin?
Origin is your own corner of VR. Explore and treat the virtual space as your home base whenever you're taking a break or switching between titles.
In Origin, you can:
- Explore the virtual space by teleporting.
- Interact with objects.
- Press the VIVE button on the right controller to open Lens.
On the left side of
> Go to Origin.
Note: If you go to Origin while in an app, you'll exit that app.
Exploring in Origin
Move around in Origin by teleporting.
- Use the joystick to aim at the location on the ground where you want to go.
- Let go of the joystick to teleport to that spot.
Interacting with objects in Origin
Pick up and play with objects in Origin.
- Touch an object with a controller. The controller will vibrate and the object will be highlighted if you can interact with the object.
While still touching the object with a controller, do one of the following:
- To interact with objects such as pressing a button, pull the trigger.
- To pick up an object, press and hold the Grip button. To drop the object, release the Grip button.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.