- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Contact Us
Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
Here are a few tips to help you keep VIVE Focus 3 clean and hygienic.
- Dampen a cloth with a diluted alcohol solution (75%) and use it to wipe the hard surfaces of the headset and controllers clean, especially places you frequently touch with your hands.
- PU leather face gaskets can also be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- To avoid skin irritation, make sure the headset and any accessories are free from disinfectants before using them again.
- Don’t spray or pour liquid directly on the headset or controllers.
- Don’t use any liquids or cleaning solutions on the lenses.
- Don’t expose the headset or controllers to direct sunlight.
- Don’t machine wash the headset or controllers.
Cleaning the headset lenses
- Use a clean, dry cloth such as the lens cleaning cloth that came in the box to wipe the lenses clean.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solution on the lenses.
- To avoid smudging the lenses while cleaning them, wipe in a circular motion from the center of each lens to its outer edge.