Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it. Why?
If you're unable to open a 3D model, check the following:
Make sure the file format of your 3D model is compatible. The required size and content—such as textures and polygons—also vary, depending on the type of VR headset you're using.
For details, see Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business and Preparing 3D models.
- Try opening the file on your computer and check if it's corrupt.
- Make sure your VR headset has an internet connection.
- For 3D objects with separate texture files that are packaged into a ZIP file, make sure the files are complete.