Marker-based tracking features
Tools and applications
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Setting up Marker-Based Relocation
- Set up the headsets you'll use in the play area. See Setting up the headsets.
- Create one or more sets of ArUco markers for Marker-Based Relocation. See Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Relocation.
Place the markers anywhere in your play area. We recommend putting them wherever users will put on their headsets.
If your play area doesn't have any interior walls or room dividers, place sets diagonally opposite to each other.
If your play area has interior walls or room dividers, place sets diagonally opposite to each other in separate sections. Make sure there is a clear line of sight between all matching markers contained in a single set.
- Create your map and upload the marker settings JSON file during map creation. See Creating a map with VIVE Manager.
- Move to the play area and put on your headset. The headset should wake from standby mode.
- Scan the ArUco marker with your headset. Relocation time will be considerably shorter.