Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Tips for creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation
Keep the following in mind when creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation.
- You can only create one set of markers for a single marker ID at a time. You cannot create an additional set of markers using the same main marker.
- The distance between two markers must be greater than the specified size of the markers and cannot exceed 200 meters.
- All Marker-Based Drift Prevention markers include Marker-Based Relocation settings by default. You can delete the associated Marker-Based Relocation settings before generating the JSON file if you don't plan to use Marker-Based Drift Prevention markers for Marker-Based Relocation. Deleting automatically generated Marker-Based Relocation settings will not affect Marker-Based Drift Prevention.
- Markers configured for Marker-Based Drift Prevention can't be configured separately for Marker-Based Relocation unless the markers are removed from the Marker-Based Drift Prevention set.
- If you set an existing Marker-Based Drift Prevention marker as the main marker for a new set, its Marker-Based Relocation settings will automatically be removed.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.