ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
Use one or more ArUco markers to align a virtual scene with the physical environment.
- Open the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator on your PC.
- Specify a Marker ID between 0 and 99.
- Specify the length of the sides of the marker in centimeters.
- Specify the DPI for the marker. DPI is set to 72 by default.
- For Function, select Marker-Based Scene Alignment. The pose field will appear.
- Enter the pose values of the virtual marker you created in Unity. See Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity) for details.
- Click Save. The marker settings will appear on the list.
- Click Generate. The marker settings will be downloaded as a JSON file.
- Copy the JSON file to the mobile device you'll use to create the LBE tracking map.