ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Wireless access point for intranet connection
VIVE Business+ is web-based application for managing headsets and configuring settings. You'll need to use VIVE Business+ to set up your headsets for LBSS, which involves enrolling your devices, creating a batch configuration package, and sharing maps. To get started, sign up for VIVE Business+ with your HTC account at https://businessplus.vive.com/user/login.
VIVE Manager is a companion app for setting up and managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets.
For LBSS, you need to use VIVE Manager to create and manage virtual maps for LBE Mode and LBE Hybrid Mode and to configure marker-based tracking features such as Marker-Based Scene Alignment.
If you plan to set up LBE Mode or LBE Hybrid Mode, you'll need to install VIVE Manager on an Android device. VIVE Manager is required for creating a virtual map of your play area.
You can download VIVE Manager from one of the following locations, depending on your region:
Global: Google Play™
For more information, see the VIVE Manager User Guide.
VIVE ArUco Marker Generator
The VIVE ArUco Marker Generator is a desktop application for creating ArUco markers used for various marker-based tracking features. For details, see VIVE ArUco Marker Generator.
You can download the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator from the VIVE Community Forum (https://forum.htc.com/topic/13535-app-marker-setting-generator-for-aruco-marker-update-on-113/).