ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Setting up the headsets
Use VIVE Business+ to set up your headsets for the tracking mode you want to use.
Important: Before getting started, make sure to do the following:
- Update the system software on the headsets to version 5.0.999.646 or later, or install a specialized system package provided by HTC.
- Connect your computer and the headsets to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Set up a regular wireless access point to use as an intranet. Mobile hotspots cannot be used.
All the below steps are performed in VIVE Business+. All references to documentation are in the VIVE Business+ User Guide.
- Enroll the headsets you plan to use. See Enrolling devices.
Create a batch configuration package for your headsets. See
Creating a batch configuration package.
Note: Make sure LBE Mode or LBE Hybrid Mode is selected as the tracking mode. You can check the tracking mode in VIVE Business+ in Settings > Advanced > Tracking mode.
- Create a group. See Creating groups.
- Assign the configuration package to the group. See Editing group settings.
- Assign the headsets to the group you assigned the configuration package to. See Adding devices to a group. The configuration package will be automatically pushed to the headsets over Wi-Fi.