Nothing's in my cart
- About VIVE Business+
- Signing in to VIVE Business+
- Creating an organization
- Changing the HTC ID for an organization
- Activating VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Registering several devices with VIVE Business Warranty and Services (BWS)
- Enrolling devices
- Generating a QR code to enroll devices
- Setting up a group of devices
VIVE Business+ console
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do if I see "Tier not supported" when trying to enroll devices?
- Can I upgrade my trial organization tier to Pro or Ultimate?
- How do I check if the batch configuration package was installed?
- What happens to a device when the license expires?
- Why were apps uninstalled from a device?
- How do I set a fixed Wi-Fi MAC address?
- What do the error messages mean?
- What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
- What should I do if VIVE Business+ settings are not applied?
- Contact Us
What permissions does each VIVE Business+ role have?
Check the tables below to see what permissions each role has when using VIVE Business+.
|Create and delete user
|Update operator's own name and description
|Create and delete device
|Edit and sync device
|Create and delete group
See notes below
|Edit and sync group
See second note below
|Create and delete batch configuration package
|Edit batch configuration package
|View Batch configuration package
|Assign and delete app
|Create and delete file
|Create and delete map
- If a device group's Policy is set to Private, the creator of the device group can set permissions for other users in the group.
- Admins and operators with edit permissions can delete groups. They can also set permissions for other operators and members.