Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
Here's how to download files—including screenshots, whiteboard drawings, and sticky notes—created in the virtual space to your computer.
- In your web browser, go to the VIVERSE for Business User Console and sign in with your HTC account.
- At the top of the webpage, click Library. In the menu on the left-hand side, Files will be selected automatically.
Created files tab.
Tip: All your created files will be listed by default. You can click a content type to filter the list by type.
To download files, do any of the following:
Task Steps Download a file Click . Download multiple files Select the files and click above the list. Download all files Select the checkbox above the list and click .
Files will be downloaded to your computer as a ZIP package.
From the file list, you can also do the following:
|Rename a file||Click .|
|Delete a file||Click .|
|Delete multiple files||Select the files and click above the list.|
|Delete all files||Select the checkbox above the list and click .|