Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Uploading PowerPoint files
PowerPoint files need to be converted before they can be displayed correctly in VR. You need to use VIVERSE File Manager to convert PowerPoint files and upload them to VIVERSE. For details on how to install VIVERSE File Manager, see Installing VIVERSE add-ons.
Here's how to use VIVERSE File Manager:
- On your computer, launch VIVERSE File Manager, and then sign in with your HTC account.
- Click Add file.
- Select the PowerPoint files you want to upload and click Open.
After your files have been converted and uploaded, their status will change to Done.
Tip: PowerPoint files will be uploaded to your cloud storage space on the VIVERSE for Business User Console. After signing in to the website, click Library > Files. On the Uploaded files tab, click Documents to filter the file list and see the PPT files.
Files you uploaded will stay in your cloud storage space until you remove them.