Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Managing access permissions in a space
Here are the things you can do in Space management:
- Choose what tools and features are available for everyone in the space.
- Enable or disable tools and features for certain members in your space.
- Assign co-owners to manage your space.
- Remove members from your space.
- Clear your space.
Enabling or disabling tools and features
The right-hand side of the Space management window displays the various tools and features available in your space. Select the toggle of a tool or feature to enable or disable it. To disable all of them, select Lock all.
To assign a member as a co-owner of your space, select next to the member's name and then select Assign co-owner. You can assign several members as co-owners.
To remove co-owner permissions, select next to the co-owner's name and then select Remove co-owner.
Removing members from your space
To remove a member from your space, select next to the member's name and then select Remove from space.
To remove everyone from your space, select Remove all.
Clearing your space
As a space owner, you can clear your space if it's cluttered with too many objects and content windows shared by members. Select Clear objects in the upper right of the Space management window, select All objects in this space, and then select Clear.