Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
You can use the camera on the VIVERSE Menu to take pictures of the virtual environment in VIVERSE for Business. You can also take selfies.
VIVERSE Menu, select
Settings , and then choose a camera image resolution.
VIVERSE Menu again and then select
The camera window will appear.
Before taking a picture, you can do any of the following:
Task Steps Move the camera window You can do any of the following:
- Move the window left or right.
- Push or pull the window forward or backward.
- Tilt the window up or down.
For details, see Working with content windows.
Zoom in or out
- Drag the slider to the right or left to zoom in or out.
- Select next to the slider to change back to the default zoom level.
Set a timer Select and then choose the time delay. Switch between the main and selfie cameras Select . Show nameplates Turn on the Nameplate toggle to include nameplates when capturing pictures of your friends or taking selfies.
- When you're ready to capture, select the shutter button .
- Select the thumbnail in the lower right to view the last picture taken. Select the thumbnail again to switch back to the viewfinder screen.
- Images will be saved to the cloud automatically. You can download them to your computer. For details, see Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space.