Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
With sticky notes, you can use speech-to-text to record voice notes and instantly transform them into text.
Note: Recording sticky notes is private. Other people in the virtual space won't hear you while you're recording.
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and then select Sticky notes.
- Open the Options Menu to choose a recording language. To find out how to open the menu, see Selecting a tool.
- To begin recording, press and hold the trigger and then start speaking.
- Release the trigger to stop recording.
After recording, a sticky note will appear in the virtual space.
To edit the sticky note, select and use the keyboard to change the text.
Select to save the sticky note to the cloud. Sticky notes will be saved as text files.
You can move and rotate the sticky note just like you would with a content window. To find out how, see Working with content windows. You can also grab the sticky note directly with your controller.
- If you removed sticky notes from the virtual space after saving them, you can open them again in the virtual space. Open the file browser, go to the Notes category, and then select the sticky note you want to open. For details on the file browser, see Opening images, documents, and other files.
- You can download sticky notes to your computer. For details, see Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space.