Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Managing access permissions in a space
If you're a space owner, you can use Space management in VIVERSE for Business to manage access permissions in your space. Go to the space that you own, and then open the VIVERSE Menu and select Space management from the right side of the menu.
Note: If you're a building owner, you're also the space owner of the building's open space.
Here are the things you can do in Space management:
- Choose what tools and features are available for everyone in the space.
- Enable or disable tools and features for certain members in your space.
- Assign co-owners to manage your space.
- Remove members from your space.
- Clear your space.
Enabling or disabling tools and features
The right-hand side of the Space management window displays the various tools and features available in your space. Select the toggle of a tool or feature to enable or disable it. To disable all of them, select Lock all.
To change access permissions for a member, select next to the member's name and then select Access permissions.
To assign a member as a co-owner of your space, select next to the member's name and then select Assign co-owner. You can assign several members as co-owners.
To remove co-owner permissions, select next to the co-owner's name and then select Remove co-owner.
Removing members from your space
To remove a member from your space, select next to the member's name and then select Remove from space.
To remove everyone from your space, select Remove all.
Clearing your space
As a space owner, you can clear your space if it's cluttered with too many objects and content windows shared by members. Select Clear objects in the upper right of the Space management window, select All objects in this space, and then select Clear.
Note: As a member, you can only remove objects and content windows that you've shared in the space.