Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
The VIVERSE Menu
From the VIVERSE Menu, you can access sessions, choose tools, open files and view content, and more.
Opening and closing the VIVERSE Menu
- Controller: Press the
VIVERSE Menu button on the virtual controller to open the
VIVERSE Menu. Press the button again to close the menu.
- Hand gestures: Face your left palm inward. When a menu icon appears, pinch your thumb and index finger together to open the
Use the same hand gesture to close the menu.
Tools, content windows, and controls
- Hover the beam over the right side of the
VIVERSE Menu to choose from the different types of content windows you can use for viewing content. To learn more, see
Types of content windows.
- Hover the beam over the left side of the menu to choose from the available tools. For details, see
Selecting a tool.
- On the top and bottom sides of the menu, you’ll see the following controls:
Be right back: Change your state.
Mute: Mute or unmute your microphone.
Settings: Change VIVERSE for Business settings.
Calendar: Create and join sessions.
Map: See a map of the virtual spaces located on each floor in the building. You can select a space on the map to enter that space.
Back to open space: Leave the current space.