Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Safe zone protects you from possible harassment by keeping other users at a safe distance in the virtual space. You can set the distance between you and the boundary of your safe zone.
Here's how to enable safe zone:
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and select Settings .
Privacy, turn on
Safe zone and modify any of the following settings:
Setting Description Radius Select the distance between you and the boundary of your safe zone. Mute Mutes a user's voice inside your safe zone. Hide nameplate Hides a user's nameplate inside your safe zone.
Here's how safe zone works in VR:
- When users press and hold the trigger while pointing toward your safe zone, your safe zone's boundary will appear.
- When a user crosses the boundary of your safe zone, you won't be able to see each other.
- When you've teleported to a seat (or you've been locked to a seat by the space owner), you can choose to temporarily disable your safe zone. Your safe zone will be re-enabled when you leave your seat.
- Private Talk cannot be used with users who are inside your safe zone.
If you enter a user's safe zone while in a Private Talk session with them, Private Talk will take priority, and the user's safe zone will be disabled temporarily until the session ends or you exit their safe zone.
- For details on how safe mode works in Viewer mode, see How safe zone works in Viewer mode.