Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Opening 3D models
When you open a 3D model, it will be visible to the users in the virtual space, but only you can interact with it. You can move, resize, and rotate it.
Here's how to open a 3D model and use a VR controller to interact with it:
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and select Files.
- On the left side of the file browser window, select 3D models.
- Select a 3D model file and then select Open.
- Point toward the area where you want to place the 3D model and then press the trigger.
On the gizmo, you'll see controls for moving, rotating, and scaling the 3D model.
Moving the 3D model
Press and hold the trigger to grab the gizmo, and then drag the 3D model.
Press and hold the trigger to grab one of the edges of the gizmo, and then drag to rotate the 3D model.
Press and hold the trigger to grab one of the corners of the gizmo, and then drag to resize the object.
Tip: You can also directly touch the gizmo with your controller when moving, rotating, and scaling the 3D object.
Select the Options button next to the 3D model name to choose from more options:
|Hide or show the gizmo.
|Reset the 3D model to its original size and orientation.
|Turn auto rotation on and off.
|Snap to grid when moving, rotating, or scaling the 3D model.
|Change the gizmo's orientation relative to the 3D model or your space.
|Scale the 3D model to 1/16 of the original size.
|Scale the 3D model to 1/2 of the original size.
|Change the 3D model back to the original size.
|Scale the 3D model to twice the original size.
|Remove the 3D model from your space.