Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Selecting a tool
While in the VIVERSE for Business virtual environment, open the VIVERSE Menu and aim the beam at the left side of the menu to choose from the following tools:
The tip of the virtual controller will change to the tool you selected (except for Camera).
Using the Options Menu
Each tool has an Options Menu with different options.
To open the Options Menu with a VR controller, do any of the following:
- Press the Grip button on the controller.
- Press the trigger while pointing at the Options icon below the selected tool on the VIVERSE Menu.
- Use the left controller to point at the Options icon on the right controller or vice versa, and then press the trigger.
Switching the tool on and off
Here are two ways you can switch the selected tool on and off:
- Press the
VIVERSE Menu button twice to quickly switch between the selected tool and the controller beam.
- Press the VIVERSE Menu button to open the VIVERSE Menu. Select the tool again from the menu.