Nothing's in my cart
Managing members, buildings, and spaces
Uploading and downloading content
- About the VIVERSE for Business User Console
- Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
- Uploading 360° videos
- Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
- Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
- Installing VIVERSE add-ons
- Uploading PowerPoint files
Entering VIVERSE for Business
- Signing in to VIVERSE for Business
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with VR controllers
- Navigating VIVERSE for Business with hand gestures
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Private Talk
- Safe zone
- Managing access permissions in a space
- Entering persistent and dynamic spaces
- Gathering members to your location
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
- Types of content windows
- Opening images, documents, and other files
- Accessing web content
- Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Working with content windows
- Requesting control of a content window or Big Screen
- Using Presentation view
- Mirroring the owner's content window or Big Screen
- Viewing and sharing a 360° video
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Working with content windows in Viewer mode on your computer
- Viewing content shared by other members
- Sharing your computer screen in Viewer mode
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating sessions in the VIVERSE for Business app
A session is a period of time you can schedule in a dynamic space for meetings, activities, or events with members you invite. Here's how to create a session:
To create a new session, do any of the following:
Method Steps From the VIVERSE Menu
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and select Calendar . The calendar window will open and display scheduled sessions.
- Select the plus button in the upper right.
From a dynamic space
- On the agenda board of a dynamic space, select View agenda.
- On the panel that opens, select the plus button in the upper right.
Enter a session topic, select the date, and select the start and end time of the session.
- To get a notification when the session is about to start, you can set a reminder.
- You can chose whether to allow guests— who can be external users or organization members (but not building members)—to enter the open space.
- You can also choose to generate a session ID and code that you can share with external users—users who are not organization members. They can join your session by entering the session ID and code in VIVERSE for Business.
- Select Choose a space, select a dynamic space you want to book, and then select Next.
Select the users you want to invite.
Enter the organization member's name or the external user's email address in the text box and press Enter. Then select the checkbox next to the name or email address to add it to the Participants list.
- Select Create session.
- Close the window or select Edit if you need to make changes.
Participants will receive an email with the session details, which include the session ID and code, date and time of the session, and more.