About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- Contact Us
Things you can do in a VIVE Sync meeting
VIVE Sync provides several tools and features to make your meeting more efficient and engaging.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Present files. Files can be presented on the big screen or shared window. There is also a laser pointer to point out highlights.
- Take notes. Use speech-to-text to transform voice notes into text.
- Annotate and draw. Write and draw using the Pen tool
- Take pictures and share with participants. Take pictures of the meetings or your selfie in VR. Access them later from your account.
- View web content. View websites, videos, and more. You can share what you're viewing to your audience.
- Talk privately with someone. Talk with someone without other meeting participants hearing your conversation.
- Access your computer. Access and use your PC desktop in VR.