About VIVE Sync
Organizing and managing meetings
Presenting to your audience
Tools you can use
Using VIVE Sync on your PC and mobile device
Solutions and FAQs
- How many people can join a VIVE Sync meeting?
- What devices are compatible with VIVE Sync?
- Can people using different VR headsets join the same VIVE Sync meeting?
- Is VIVE Sync compatible with Oculus VR headsets?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What are the system requirements for using VIVE Sync with a PC VR headset?
- What is the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator app, and where can I find it?
- What types of files can I share during a VIVE Sync meeting?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVE Sync website on iPad or iPhone?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What ports must the network administrator enable for VIVE Sync?
VIVE Sync meetings
- Can I book VIVE Sync meetings from Outlook?
- I was invited to a VIVE Sync meeting. How do I join?
- Why aren't some meetings listed on the Agenda panel in the VIVE Sync lobby?
- How do I upload files to a meeting room?
- How do I import 3D models into VIVE Sync?
- I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it in the meeting room. Why?
- What's the difference between Host code and Guest code?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVE Sync?
- Can I record VIVE Sync meetings?
- How long are screenshots and meeting minutes available after the meeting ends? How do I download them?
- Contact Us
Using Viewer mode on your computer
When you receive a meeting invitation email, follow the steps in Joining a VIVE Sync meeting to join the VIVE Sync meeting.
Here's how to use Viewer mode on your computer:
Navigating the virtual space
- Right-click and move your mouse to turn yourself and look around the space.
- Double-click to move from one point to another.
- You can also use the following keys on your keyboard to move around:
- w: move forward
- s: move backward
- a: move left
- d: move right
You'll find the following buttons on the bottom-right corner of the Viewer mode window:
|View content shared by meeting participants in full screen.|
|Mute or unmute yourself.|
|Switch between seated and standing position.|
|Change settings such as language and visual quality.|
|Leave the meeting.|
Viewing content shared by participants
When meeting participants are sharing their content windows or casting to the big screen, click . You can then choose which one you want to view in full screen:
While viewing in full screen, click the onscreen arrow icons to switch to the next or previous window.