Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Here's how to enable safe zone:
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and select Settings .
Privacy, turn on
Safe zone and modify any of the following settings:
Setting Description Radius Select the distance between you and the boundary of your safe zone. Mute Mutes a user's voice inside your safe zone. Hide nameplate Hides a user's nameplate inside your safe zone.
Here's how safe zone works in VR:
- When users press and hold the trigger while pointing toward your safe zone, your safe zone's boundary will appear.
- When a user crosses the boundary of your safe zone, you won't be able to see each other.
- When you've teleported to a seat (or you've been locked to a seat by the space owner), you can choose to temporarily disable your safe zone. Your safe zone will be re-enabled when you leave your seat.
- Private Talk cannot be used with users who are inside your safe zone.
If you enter a user's safe zone while in a Private Talk session with them, Private Talk will take priority, and the user's safe zone will be disabled temporarily until the session ends or you exit their safe zone.
- For details on how safe mode works in Viewer mode, see How safe zone works in Viewer mode.