Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Uploading files to VIVERSE for Business
Before you can view files—PDFs, videos, 3D models, and images—in the virtual space, you need to upload them to your VIVERSE for Business cloud storage space.
Note: To upload PowerPoint files to VIVERSE for Business, you need to use VIVERSE File Manager. For details, see Uploading PowerPoint files.
- In your web browser, go to the VIVERSE for Business User Console and sign in with your HTC account.
At the top of the webpage, click
In the menu on the left-hand side,
Files will be selected automatically.
Tip: All your uploaded files will be listed by default. You can click a file type to filter the list by type.
Uploadedd files tab, click the
Tip: To find out which file formats can be uploaded, see Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for Business.
- Select the files you want to upload and click Open.
Files you've uploaded will be added under the corresponding file types. You can filter the file list by clicking a file type.
You can also do any of the following with uploaded files:
|Rename a file||Click .|
|Delete a file||Click .|
|Delete multiple files||Select the files and click above the list.|
|Delete all files||Select the checkbox above the list and click .|