Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Adding members to a building
A building owner can add members to a building. Here's how:
- Sign in to the Management Console. For details, see Signing in to VIVERSE for Business.
- In the menu on the left-hand side, click Members.
- Click Buildings, select a building, and then click Add members.
Choose a method for adding members:
Method Steps Add manually
- Enter the email address of a user you want to invite and add as a member and then enter their job title.
- Click Add more to add more users.
- After you've finished adding users, click Next.
The invited user will be added as an organization member and building member.
Select from organization members Select the members you want to add to the building. Add members with CSV Upload a CSV file containing member information by following these steps:
- Click Download template to download a CSV template.
- Click CSV template guidelines and make sure to follow the instructions when filling in member information.
- When you're ready to upload your CSV file, drag your file to the box or click Select a file to select the CSV file on your computer.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.