Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and then select Sticky notes.
- Open the Options Menu to choose a recording language. To find out how to open the menu, see Selecting a tool.
- To begin recording, press and hold the trigger and then start speaking.
- Release the trigger to stop recording.
After recording, a sticky note will appear in the virtual space.
To edit the sticky note, select and use the keyboard to change the text.
Select to save the sticky note to the cloud. Sticky notes will be saved as text files.
You can move and rotate the sticky note just like you would with a content window. To find out how, see Working with content windows. You can also grab the sticky note directly with your controller.
- If you removed sticky notes from the virtual space after saving them, you can open them again in the virtual space. Open the file browser, go to the Notes category, and then select the sticky note you want to open. For details on the file browser, see Opening images, documents, and other files.
- You can download sticky notes to your computer. For details, see Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space.