Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Using Presentation view
With Presentation view, you can display documents in a separate window. This allows you to view and control your presentations without having to read directly from the Big Screen or turn your head away from your audience. You can use Presentation view with PowerPoint and PDF files.
Here's how to display a document in Presentation view:
- Open a PowerPoint or PDF file in the file browser. To find out how, see Opening images, documents, and other files.
- Select to make the content window public, or select to display the document on the Big Screen.
On the control bar of the content window or
Big Screen, select
Presentation view .
A window will then open in front of you and display the document.
Use the controls at the bottom of the window to switch between pages.
The document in the content window or Big Screen will also change pages at the same time.Tip: If you're viewing a PowerPoint file, you'll also see the notes pane below the slides. Select Minimize to hide the notes pane or Maximize to show the notes pane in Presentation view.