Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
The VIVERSE Menu
Opening and closing the VIVERSE Menu
- Controller: Press the
VIVERSE Menu button on the virtual controller to open the
VIVERSE Menu. Press the button again to close the menu.
- Hand gestures: Face your left palm inward. When a menu icon appears, pinch your thumb and index finger together to open the
Use the same hand gesture to close the menu.
Tools, content windows, and controls
- Hover the beam over the right side of the
VIVERSE Menu to choose from the different types of content windows you can use for viewing content. To learn more, see
Types of content windows.
- Hover the beam over the left side of the menu to choose from the available tools. For details, see
Selecting a tool.
- On the top and bottom sides of the menu, you’ll see the following controls:
Be right back: Change your state.
Mute: Mute or unmute your microphone.
Settings: Change VIVERSE settings.
Agenda: Create and join sessions.
Building map: See a map of the virtual spaces located on each floor in the building. You can select a space on the map to enter that space.
Back to my space: Leave the current space.