Managing members, buildings, and spaces
- Signing in to the VIVERSE for Business Management Console
- Types of roles in VIVERSE for Business
- Types of virtual spaces
- Distributing seats
- Assigning account owners
- Assigning building owners
- Adding members to a building
- Assigning space owners
- Adding members to a persistent space
- Inviting guests to a persistent space
Uploading and downloading content
Entering VIVERSE for Business
Creating and joining sessions
Tools you can use
Viewing and sharing content
Working with 3D models
Accessing your PC
Using Viewer mode
- Using Viewer mode on your computer or mobile device
- Starting a Private Talk session in Viewer mode
- Viewer controls
- Creating and joining sessions in Viewer mode
- Using the file browser in Viewer mode
- Using the web browser in Viewer mode
- Viewing content shared by other members
- How safe zone works in Viewer mode
Solutions and FAQs
- What are the system requirements for using VIVERSE for Business with PC VR headsets?
- What devices are compatible with VIVERSE for Business?
- What languages does VIVERSE for Business support?
- How do I send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to the VIVERSE for Business team?
- Why can't I sign in to the VIVERSE for Business User Console on iPad or iPhone?
Files and content windows
- What types of files can I open and share during a session?
- What's the file size limit for uploading files to VIVERSE for Business?
- How do I upload files to a space or session room?
- Where and for how long are uploaded files stored in VIVERSE for Business?
- How long are screenshots retained in VIVERSE for Business? How do I download them?
- How many files and content windows can I open at the same time?
Subscriptions and other FAQs
- Contact Us
Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and then select Whiteboard.
- On the Whiteboard menu, point to an empty thumbnail, and then select Create whiteboard.
- Select Pen to enter Edit mode.
Options Menu and choose a pen color.
Do one of the following to open the Options Menu:
- Press the Grip button on your VR controller.
- Open the left side of the VIVERSE Menu and then select the Options button below the Pen tool.
Select one of the preset colors or choose from other colors on the color wheel.
- To write or draw on the whiteboard, point to the whiteboard and hold the trigger as you write or draw. Release the trigger to stop writing or drawing.
To erase pen strokes, open the
Options Menu and select the
Eraser button. Then point to a pen stroke you want to erase and press the trigger.
Tip: To erase everything and start over, select the Clear Canvas button.
- When you're done, close the canvas window to save your work.
- To open a saved drawing, open Whiteboard again. Point to the drawing that you want to open, and then select Open.
- When in edit mode, select the
Save to cloud button to save your drawing to the cloud.
Whiteboard drawings are saved as PNG files. You'll find them under the same category as camera screenshots in the file browser.