Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming - 1.11.3 - Beta
Released May 29 th , 2023
Mixed Reality mode with passthrough (Experimental) – available with VIVE Business Streaming only
With this release, VBS introduces Mixed Reality mode (MR) supported, allowing PC content to leverage the XR Elite's great color passthrough feature. Additionally, the passthrough feature is also compatible with the Focus 3 headset.
Now, users can easily enable passthrough underlay when streaming through VIVE Business Streaming while streaming PC content with just a simple click. By submitting the alpha layer to the SteamVR Runtime, which is already supported by many PC applications (such as Blender), the integration with VBS takes care of the remaining tasks, seamlessly streaming the alpha layer and blending it with the camera passthrough on the headset. This creates an immersive MR experience for PC users, enhanced by the XR Elite's high-quality color passthrough. Additionally, the support extends to the Focus 3 headset as well.
VIVE Business Streaming 1.11.3 marks the first release on the market to enable passthrough support with standalone devices streaming from PC as an experimental feature. (We still maintain camera privacy exclusively on the headset only).
We are excited to bring more MR features in future updates and encourage PC developers to explore the creation of MR content utilizing the powerful computing capabilities of the VIVE XR Elite.
Stay tuned for more updates from VIVE Business Streaming!
(captured with Blender with XR Elite via VIVE Business Streaming)
VIVE Business Streaming - 1.11.3
- Added support for Mixed Reality (MR mode) with passthrough (Experimental).
- Enhanced Bitrate settings to prevent pixelated images.
- Improved Dynamic Bitrate to prevent sudden bitrate drops.
- Implemented server stability improvements to handle unexpected Windows file access exceptions.
- Resolved the issue where Console Settings could not be opened due to a missing Windows Startup folder.
- Fixed a potential issue that could cause incorrect Console setting values.
- Fixed potential texture inconsistencies caused by incorrect headset projection when the headset was changed or after an update.
- Resolved the problem where SteamVR Dashboard could not be opened on some PCs.
- [OpenXR] Reduced size by removing unnecessary libraries.
VIVE Business Streaming app - 184.108.40.206
- Added support for Mixed Reality (MR) with passthrough (Experimental).
- Added support for left hand reverse pinch to open Steam Dashboard.
- Resolved a potential issue that could introduce extra controller latency in USB streaming.
- Improved prediction accuracy.
- Improved VIVE Business Streaming client stability.