Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Focus 3 Software - 3.0.999.197
Released September 29 th 2021
- Enabled hand tracking interaction by pinch gesture in VIVE Reality System 2.0 (Trial version)
*Hand tracking can be enabled via Settings -> Connectivity -> Hand tracking.
- Added a high-performance setting
*This setting is enabled by default to allow the headset to run at optimal performance.
- Added audio mirroring to the casting feature for both the headset and casting device
Enhancements and fixes
- Fixed an issue with the controller’s Trigger function that occurred when using VIVE Business Streaming
- Fixed an issue where the headset was unable to install system updates via the VIVE Business Device Management System
*For this fix to take effect, do a factory reset on your headset and install the system update version 3.0.999.197 or later. Then, re-enroll the headset through batch configuration in the Device Management System.
- Fixed a system error where the Android system would crash on restart when there’s a 3.5mm earphone inserted
Hand tracking (for developers)
- Added a reminder to turn on hand tracking when launching VR titles that only support hand tracking as the interaction method
- Improved line drawing by using pinch gesture
Software customization service
- Added a 2D user interface through a customized batch configuration package to allow interaction with a third-party Mobile Device Management (MDM) client on the headset.
*After installing the batch configuration package, you can access the MDM client via Settings -> Advanced -> MDM Setup .
* Enterprise customization options will be available soon on a trial basis. For details, please contact HTC sales through https://business.vive.com/
*You can get a trial version of your customized VIVE Focus 3 software after signing an evaluation agreement with HTC. Your VIVE Focus 3 software also needs to be configured first using HTC's enterprise tool
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our Forum