Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Focus 3 Software - 5.0.999.676
VIVE Focus 3 Software (FOTA 5.4) 5.0.999.676 – Release Notes
Released December 14th, 2022
- Now supports 802.11r for enterprise Wi-Fi networks.
- Now allows quick and easy screen recording via the controller. Simply press the VIVE and Grip buttons at the same time.
- Updates for VIVE Business Streaming app
- Supports VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker and Facial Tracker.
- Improved the connection notification UI behavior in VIVE Business Streaming’s app notifications.
Enhancements and fixes
- Fixed an Android issue where calling the mmap64 API would cause the code to abort to 32-bit, which may cause the microphone to malfunction.
- Updated VIVE Focus 3’s controller firmware (184.108.40.206) to fix stability issues.
- Improved eye tracking calibration time for VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker.
- Improved lip expressions for VIVE Focus 3 Facial Tracker.
Software customization service
- Allows content rendering when the display is off. (This feature can be enabled via the configuration package.)
- Supports switching between VO and LBE modes in LBE Hybrid mode via the API.
Other updates (for developers)
- Upgraded to OpenXR specification 1.0.26 to support the following extensions:
- Supports XrVisibilityMaskTypeKHR type extensions:
- XR_VISIBILITY_MASK_TYPE_LINE_LOOP_KHR for XR_KHR_visibility_mask
- Fixed certain issues related to OpenXR’s Conformance Test Suite (CTS 1 .0.26).
- Fixed an issue where the application frame would become dark in certain conditions.
- Added notification dialogs for “Application Not Responding” (ANR) errors.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our Forums