Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Focus 3 Software - 3.0.999.446
VIVE Focus 3 Software (FOTA
– Release Note
Released May 6, 2022
- Now supports Wi-Fi 6E in Australia and Switzerland.
- Now supports installing batch configuration(COTA) from USB Type-C flash drives.
Enhancements and fixes
- Improved connection stability with the VIVE Wrist Tracker.
- Added support for automatic switching to 2D interface when MDM clients request to run in the foreground.
- Enhanced the VIVE Menu’s user interface/user experience. A “Quit content” button for exiting apps has been added. The [X] button now functions as the close button for the VIVE Menu.
Software customization service
New features in location-based customization:
Simulator VR mode support.
This allows 6DoF tracking without motion compensation in motion simulators. The controller or VIVE Wrist Tracker must be attached to the simulator in front of the VIVE Focus 3. Hand tracking is supported in this mode when VIVE Wrist Tracker is attached.
Allow refining portions of a virtual map via the VIVE Manager app’s LBE mode.
(required Vive Manager update in late June)
Enterprise users can refine sections of a large play area (for example, a section where decoration has changed) in the virtual map without having to redo the room setup process for the entire play area.
Marker-based drift prevention for headset tracking.
ArUco markers can be built into the map for better headset tracking accuracy.
- Auto detection of floor height in Visual Odometry (VO) mode.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our Forums