Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Sync - 2.16
VIVE Sync v2.16 release notes
What’s new in VIVE Sync (v2.16):
- You can now play and share 360 ° videos in VIVE Sync. Time to break into another dimension!
- Safe zone is now available for beta testing. Safe zone lets you keep your distance from other avatars in VIVE Sync so you don’t have to worry about anyone invading your personal space. Currently, safe zone is only available to VR users.
- VIVE Sync now supports VRM avatars, allowing you to express yourself more freely with a more personalized avatar Go to https://viverse.com/avatar and upload yours today!
- The Content Interoperability Experience is now available for beta testing on VIVE Flow. Traveling between apps is now even more intuitive—find a portal and go wherever you want in an instant. Supported apps: Engage VR, VIVE Lo-Fi, VIVEPORT VR, and VIVEPORT Video.
What’s new in VIVE Avatar Creator app (v2.1.7):
- VIVE Avatars have come to life! New animations have been added to the Avatar preview. Hey! We're waving at you!
- 15 new skirts and 6 new pairs of glasses are now available.
- Fixed a service stability issue for China users.