Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Focus 3 Software - 5.0.999.646
VIVE Focus 3 Software (FOTA 5.3) 5.0.999.646 – Release Notes
Released November 3rd, 2022
Now features eye expressions.
(Requires VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker to be installed).
- Now supports Wi-Fi 6E in Denmark, Ireland, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, and Sweden.
- Now allows you to set four- to eight-digit device passcodes.
Enhancements and fixes
- Improved VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker’s tracking performance.
- The headset will now save the date and time when it is powered off.
- Fixed a bug that caused Miracast to fail when used with the Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter (US model).
- Fixed a bug that prevented the headset from charging the controllers via the right-hand USB port while in sleep mode.
Software customization service
The new LBE feature - Marker-Based Scene Alignment, aligns virtual scenes with real environments, allowing LBE developers to create more immersive experiences.
This feature embeds marker information in the LBE map. Developers can configure a marker with the LBE map’s tracking coordinates and place it in the play area to align the physical environment with a virtual scene. With Marker-Based Scene Alignment, developers can easily incorporate physical objects and obstacles such as walls and pillars into virtual scenes.
Also available via VIVE Business Streaming. (Requires VIVE Manager 1.0.34 or later)
Other updates (for developers)
- Added eye expressions.
- Added dynamic foveated rendering to eye tracking.
- Added the XR_HTC_facial_tracking extension.
- Fixed an issue where cylinder and quad layer rendering wouldn’t appear correctly with mipmapped textures.
- Fixed an issue where the quad layer size might not appear correctly if the size property setting was too small.