Nothing's in my cart
ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating a map without VIVE Manager
You can create a virtual map of your play area by using only the primary headset.
- Take the headset to the center of the first section of the play area.
- Hold the headset at shoulder level and face forward. The headset will wake from standby and start scanning.
Rotate 360° in a single, continuous motion for 5 seconds. Keep the headset stationary while turning.
Rotate 360° again, but this time, tilt the headset up and down while turning. Do this for 9 seconds.
Walk the perimeter of the section at a normal pace to trace the section boundary. Keep the headset stationary while walking.
- Move to the next section you want to scan and repeat the process.
When you've finished scanning every section, press and hold the headset button to power off the headset. The virtual map will be saved to the device automatically.
If scanning is interrupted (for example, if the headset enters standby mode or powers off), you'll need to reconnect the headset to your PC and clear the tracking map before scanning the play area again.