Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Setting up the play area for map creation
Divide your play area into visibly marked square sections before creating your map.
Mark the borders of each section. Try to make each section roughly the same size.
The size of each section will depend on the total area of the space you're using. We recommend applying tape to the borders to make identifying the sections easier while scanning.
For a space with a total area of 500 square meters, each section should be about 16 square meters, or about 4 meters long on each side.
For a space with a total area of 1000 square meters, each section should be about 36 square meters, or about 6 meters long on each side.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.