Nothing's in my cart
ArUco markers and marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Configuring the position of an ArUco marker in a virtual scene (Unity)
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Scene Alignment
- Setting up Marker-Based Scene Alignment with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Scene Alignment APIs (PC VR)
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
- Contact Us
OpenXR Space Calibrator
The OpenXR Space Calibrator enables VIVE Focus 3 to track VR accessories such as rackets and laser rifles via VIVE Tracker.
The OpenXR Space Calibrator aligns the VIVE Focus 3 tracking system with VIVE Tracker. This allows VIVE Focus 3 to track a VR accessory with a VIVE Tracker attached. All you need to do is attach VIVE Tracker to a VIVE Focus 3 controller, align the tracker with the controller, and then remove the tracker and attach it to the accessory you want to use with VIVE Focus 3.
Using VR accessories with the OpenXR Space Calibrator
Use VR accessories with VIVE Focus 3 by calibrating a controller with an attached VIVE Tracker.
- Attach VIVE Tracker to a VIVE Focus 3 controller.
- Align the tracker and controller using the SteamVR overlay.
Hold the controller and attached tracker in front of you and trace a figure eight.
The tracker should now be aligned with the VIVE Focus 3 tracking system.
Attach the tracker to the VR accessory and start playing.